CBD Doseables are a clean, convenient ceramic dablet made from biologically inert, natural minerals that contain full-spectrum hemp CBD without the need for thinners, thickeners, or other additives that can come with traditional cartridge delivery.
CBD Doseables are made in the USA from a natural, mineral-based ceramic. Additionally, all minerals used in the ceramic are sourced in the USA . The resulting ceramic material is rigorously tested and certified.
No, do not eat doseables.
ilo offers a “Go Green” program for CBD Doseables. Each participating retailer is provided with a recycle container designed specifically for CBD Doseables. If that is not convenient for you, CBD Doseable’s ceramic is made from naturally occurring minerals and may be repurposed as a soil amendment, similar to perlite.
CBD Doseables are engineered to hold a specific volume of CBD. Each doseable holds 50mg (1/20th of a gram). 10 doseables are equivalent to 1/2 gram (500mg) of CBD, and 20 doseables are equivalent to 1 gram (1000mg).
No, doseables hold their original form from beginning to end. Doseables are just a container for CBD. Once the CBD has been heated and released, the doseable is then disposed of or recycled.
With the rise in concerns related to the safety of vaporization, hemp CBD manufacturers, along with concerned consumers, are increasingly looking to CBD Doseables as an alternative to traditional cartridges.
By using CBD Doseables, hemp CBD manufacturers are able to provide consumers with a clean, convenient, and rigorously tested alternative to cartridges.
CBD Doseables are a clean, convenient ceramic tablet made from biologically inert, natural minerals that contain hemp CBD without the need for thinners, thickeners, or other additives that can come with traditional cartridge delivery.
Typically, you will get three to four full draws from a single doseable. After the initial draws, you will notice the vapor begin to taper off. Throughout this process, the doseable will darken in color signifying that your session is complete or near complete.
Between 450°-550° degrees Fahrenheit. The Levata All-in-One device is pre-programmed to the ideal temperature range for CBD Doseables.
No, the CBD within the doseable will not release until activated by a heat source. Unlike traditional cartridges and pod systems, doseables can withstand high temperatures. For example, leaving them in your car will not cause your doseables to leak.
Doseables work best with the Levata All-in-One heating unit. They also work with a variety of other devices. In general, any device that works well with a DabTab, will work with a CBD Doseable. You can find recommended devices, settings, and how to videos on the DabTabs.com site.
Caution: doseables can be very hot after use! Once your session is complete the doseable will remain hot to the touch for a while. Unscrew the mouthpiece from the Levata All-in-One and gently tap the side to release the doseable onto a heat-resistant surface until cooled.
- New, empty CBD Doseables are a pure white color
- The color of a filled doseable reflects the color of the CBD inside and will vary naturally
- Used, empty CBD Doseables will be a darker shade of the filled color
- A dark brown to black color indicates excessive heat was used. If you experience this, please see our Levata All-in-One how to video
- The ceramic material used in CBD Doseables is certified to the NSF/ASTM 61 standard for air and drinking water filtration and diffusion – certifying that the material is pure enough to be used in air and drinking water filtration and that it does not leach any material
- Manufactured in a ISO 9001-2015 certified facility
- ASTM C378-18 Certified to hold a volume of 0.05ml – equivalent to 50mg (1/20th of a gram) of extract or concentrate
- CBD Doseables packaging is certified to the ASTM D3475-18 Standard for Child-Resistance
- Tested by accredited third-party labs to assure
- a pure vapor stream (meaning nothing from the doseable itself is present in the vapor stream)
- that all materials are non-toxic and biologically inert
No, the unique heating properties of CBD Doseable’s ceramic provide for complete vaporization without flipping the doseable over.
Sorry, we only sell unfilled CBD Doseables to licensed hemp CBD manufacturers in states and countries where hemp products are legal.
Pick ‘em up, dust ‘em off and fire ‘em up, they’re still good to go!
Seriously though, gently wipe off anything they picked up on the floor and you should be good to go. The contents are contained within and protected by CBD Doseables’ ceramic matrix.
We have developed a proprietary process that allows doseables to be filled consistently and without terpene-destroying levels of heat or pressure.